Journal (2023.08.17)

So, my wife picked up my son early from daycare because I got a call from daycare saying they were having trouble with him. He had taken off his clothes, and it was a struggle to put them back on.

Then , he was jumping on kids…

He's been way more hyper starting two weeks after regular school ended. Weekends are tougher, and with summer school, evenings have started to get tougher too.

Summer school ended last week, so he's at daycare full time for one month before the regular school year starts back up.

I know at school, he's almost always monitored and has a para with him. I feel like maybe daycare lets him go a bit. But, at the same time, maybe they're not staffed for kids like him - even though they are a daycare for special needs children.

My wife asked for a meeting with the Director of Nursing, and is bringing her sister who is also a Nursing Director (for an assisted living facility). I'm not sure why she's bringing her sister, but I'm sure I'll find out.

It all just seems so contentious right now.

Comments

Popular Posts